Before and after pics! 126 pounds lost! 17 to go!

Options
124»

Replies

• lilme21baby
    Options
    I haven't took any supplements, nothing! Just me and food lol. X
  • skeltonblues
    skeltonblues Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What about exercise
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    I go swimming three times a week, do ten miles a day on my exercise bike and go gym twice or three times a week x
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's.... wow! You look like a totally different person, and in only seven months! Amazing - you look great :)
  • Mauigirl62
    Options
    Fabulous! Very inspirational! You look GREAT!
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! Well done!
  • carlamenzione
    carlamenzione Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U look so good I can't wait to put my transformation pic up
  • donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    U are looking really good!! :D Keep up the good work!
  • Lorri1957
    Lorri1957 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • pickledeggy
    pickledeggy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me asking did you have any trouble with skin? You've done fantastic!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Great job...what a difference -- as for old photos, I know what you mean. I have very few and always avoided cameras or being in a group shot. Glad U have a new lease on living. I'm down 175 with just a bit more to go.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great job!
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me asking did you have any trouble with skin? You've done fantastic!

I thought I would have a lot more than I do! I have a bit of skin on my tummy but I'm trying my best to get rid in the gym! Lol x
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Great job...what a difference -- as for old photos, I know what you mean. I have very few and always avoided cameras or being in a group shot. Glad U have a new lease on living. I'm down 175 with just a bit more to go.

That's amazing! Well done :) x
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    Not long to go till I get to my goal. Hope it starts coming off my hips soon lol!! X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!