Hello - any other teachers out there?

Options
Hi - I've come back onto MFP after taking a year off! I teach reception and love teaching the kids, but feel a bit swamped with the work-load! I told MFP that my job is active because last time I did it, I lost more weight once I'd upped my calorie intake by 300 more per day!
I'm looking to chat on here over a nice cuppa with like-minded people who are also trying to stay sane in this mad world of ours!!

Replies

• deegeyspazms
    deegeyspazms Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • smartiecookies
    smartiecookies Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also a teacher! I teach at junior high school. Feel free to add me and we can support each other on this journey! thanks :-)
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    I'm a Canadian, teaching kindergarten in China. I'm super stressed right now, because I don't get a Christmas break. I have to wait for Chinese New Year for my holidays. Only two more weeks to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Carysnewlifestartsnow
    Carysnewlifestartsnow Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Math and Chemistry teacher in Austria. When I try to drink 2 litres of water a day, I have to do it mostly in the evening, because I have absolutely no time during school whatsoever. :( Feel free to add me!
  • LouiseB1991
    LouiseB1991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a student teacher in my final year. Out in schools just now with a mad work load and trying to avoid all the biscuits and cakes in the staff room! Everyone offers me them to be friendly and I have to keep turning everyone down!
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    bump
  • missoularocks2015
    missoularocks2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm an English teacher in Montana. Anyone can add me for support! <3