60 days to transform...

Options
My name is Tabee and I'm a 21 year old female from the UK. I used to be pretty fit and healthy but I moved to an isolated village and lost my motivation (cancelling my gym membership started it)
My push for change came because me and my boyfriend are moving to Australia for a year on the 18th March. I have loads of size ten clothes that I would love to take with me, but I'm a size 12. I want to drop a dress size and 20lbs by 18th March.

I've lost weight before, so I know I can do it. But it would be great to have some support. I've used myfitnesspal as a calorie counter, but not as a community.

Do you have any tips to ensure I lose the weight? Of course I'm going to be exercising as well as changing my diet.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a new fitter you. Oz hey lucky you. Fresh fresh and more fresh food veg good protein Low carbs. Log in daily would out daily. And lets do a deal. You log in daily. Help support each other you dont for 2days in a row you do the ice bucket challenge easy right. 3 good healthy meals and plenty of fruit stay with in your calorie goals for the day and. Have a good work out daily. Change the work out daily so your not doing the same boring thing. In 60 days your lose the weight.
  • Susie2015mfp
    Options
    How about setting up a group to lose 20lbs by March, then we could all motivate and give each other that extra push, what do you think??
  • Susie2015mfp
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you wouldn't mind be fab and not sure how to do this?
    I'm in exactly same position living in s farmhouse in middle of nowhere
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Go for it i say