hi....need support to stay on track...big day coming up!!!!!

Options
OK . 30th high school anniversary in three months. Wasn't going to go. Haven't seen anyone in 30 years. They seem to remember me. So I am going to go! New to counting calories. I really like it in a way because its easy to track on here but I needed to buy a scale. I think most of my intake should be fruits,veggies and protein. Does anyone have great snack ideas for night? Other than wine...my downfall.

Replies

• Allison48
    Options
    OK . 30th high school anniversary in three months. Wasn't going to go. Haven't seen anyone in 30 years. They seem to remember me. So I am going to go! New to counting calories. I really like it in a way because its easy to track on here but I needed to buy a scale. I think most of my intake should be fruits,veggies and protein. Does anyone have great snack ideas for night? Other than wine...my downfall.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Here's to you knocking their socks off!!! I've found a bunch of pre packaged 100 calorie snack packs... everything from chips and popcorn to cookies and chocolate.....check them out, most of them are pretty delicious!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Strawberry Special K bites. Yummy. 100 calories there. Don't worry if people call it chic food. So what. It is yummy. :tongue: No one is going to care except your taste buds. They'll love you for it. Just ask my cousin, he has me buy them because he's to shy to. lol
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    LOL thats funny about your cousin!! I tottally agree with the 100 cal pack they are greatI'm actually eating one right now!! Fudge Shoppe Mini Fudge Stripes!! Yummy and there are more than you think!!
  • cbrisset
    Options
    I actually think eating an apple or some baby carrots are more satisfying than some other pre-packaged snacks. Honestly I eat the 100 cal packs too, but an apple and peanut butter, or celery and peanut butter can be more filling than those, and those packs only make you want more anyways.
  • Algrady
    Algrady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree with the snack packs. Your downfall is wine....mine is beer. I usually unwind at the end of the day with a beer or two but now instead, once I get my kids to bed and clean up, I put on my jammies and go to bed early with a good book and a bottle of water. It works for me, keeps my mind of snacking and I get a good nights sleep.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Whole grain toast with peanut butter and apple slices. Celery and PB. I like to eat PB because it is sweet, and filling.