Hello

Options
Hello everyone, just joined this app as it was recommended to me by my sister.

Replies

• hotmomma116
    Options
    I joined yesterday. A friend reccomended this to me. I have found this to be a great place for support and encouragement! Hope you enjoy being here. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Good afternoon, thank you, I'm 16 st at moment but hoping to lose a stone for my holiday this year, would love my beach body back, but as I'm 41 I know it's gonna be harder. I'm aiming for 1700 cal a day.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Not new just came back as of last Sunday ...Welcome to an awesome site ...Wishing you much success ....Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • hotmomma116
    Options
    Can't say I know what stones are but I believe that if you stay positive and believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything!
  • bretttania
    Options
    Aww hello and thank you.I did have this app but never used to use it.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Very true, it's only in the last year I've put weight on, but I'm terrible for snacking in work on rubbish.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I lost 78lbs back in 09/10 ...then I let life in general and some tragic things get in my way ...I deleted my old account and gave up ....of course I gained it all back and then some so I am back with more determination ....Thanks for adding me Brett
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    What is a stone??
  • bretttania
    Options
    My pleasure, snap after my divorce in Nov I thought it was time to get back in shape, and kick-start my life again, I've always been active and gone the gym. Was 21st at one point, felt great, but thought no I just wannabe healthy now.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Oh sorry I'm just used to using stone as a weight measurement. I'm about 218lb.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Oh sorry I'm just used to using stone as a weight measurement. I'm about 218lb.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Hours walk with dogs, great work out bathing them.exhausted now. Ha