Looking for a buddy to loose 15lbs with! Pref high carb vegan!

Options
Hey guys, I'm Jess 160cm tall and 10st 1.8lbs.

I'd love to find someone to help me shed these 15lbs, preferably a high carb vegan :D I just need a little push now and then and someone to share ideas, tips, recipes etc with.

Replies

• tzipfit
    tzipfit Posts: 11
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to lose but I am not a high carb vegan! Totally understand if you want a high carb vegan but let me know! I mostly eat chicken, turkey, eggs and tons of veggies.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've recently started eating a vegan diet. I'm 9st6 and want to lose another 10lbs, I've been stuck at the same weight for nearly two months though. I cook pretty much everything from scratch (I share pictures of my meals on Instagram).
    Feel free to add me
    Rach
  • Sunny25997
    Sunny25997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15 lbs too, but I'm not a high cab vegan. If you still want to share ideas yjust message me...
  • sallybetzingleboo
    Options
    Hello, I've just turned high carb vegan as my New Years resolution, while its cold out I'm mostly doing the starch solution but will hopefully in the summer be a bit more fruit based. I'd love some high carb friends on here as I'm struggling mentally will eating so much and waiting for the new regime to kick in.
  • mikkiisabelle
    Options
    I've been vegan a few years, wanting to lose that last 8 pounds. I am starting to transfer to a high protein, low carb diet but more than happy to swap any recipes or tips/previous experience with anyone regardless! :)
  • anikisachan22
    anikisachan22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been high carb vegan for 6 months now! I need to loose like 90lbs I think. Hahaha idk... Anyways add if you want. :)