Need diet buddy - 100 lbs to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• cathys1
    Options
    introvert also needing to lose 100+ feel free to add me as a friend to help support each other.
  • Kristin082199
    Kristin082199 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose. I have struggled with weight my entire life. I will be turning 40 next year and want to ring in my 40th with a new me. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am always looking for additional motivational support from others who are in the same boat!!
  • HawksChick92
    HawksChick92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also an introvert... And have more than 100lbs to lose. Short term is 30 for now and then I'll keep going from there. I've done this before, I've started over and over again. So I'm going to try and find a group to work with and hope the support helps to keep me going this time. Good luck to everyone! Add me if you need someone to talk to or just someone to help you to keep going. We are all in the same boat and should help each other along!
  • ImLeezer2
    Options
    I just had a rude awakening and stepped on the scale!! OMG! I always thought that I needed to lose about 35-40# Rude awakening sister! you need to lose a heck of lot more. I need to lose over 100..... I need buddies and encouragement to get me on my weight loss journey too. I want to join a community of great people with great advice, encouragement and determination to help me and for me to help you lose your weight and make lifestyle changes and long term success weight loss. Who's in with me? Add me as your friend and we'll take it head on!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have about 65 pounds to lose. Just fill in the message box whe you add me.
  • JenW70503
    JenW70503 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I have over 100 pounds to lose. I'm an introvert in the real world, but online not so much. I need friends!
  • beksinLondon
    beksinLondon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have about 18kg to lose and determined to do this before I hit 40 - time is running out. I have to do this. No more excuses.
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me - I'm definitely on the introvert side too, and have a lot to lose. I am 46
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I want to lose 100 lbs but my first big goal is 60-70 lbs. Add me!
  • tokyojames
    tokyojames Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I also need to lose 100 lbs. I feel like i cried a river when reality hit me on how much i weighed. If anyone wants to add me, we can do this together!
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose as well
  • kimstafford1074
    Options
    Good morning! I have 100 lbs to lose to be back to the weight I was feeling best at. I'm so overweight now that I feel horrible about myself. It affects every part of my life not the least of which is my career. I'm a EN and here I am telling others what to do about their health and I have the nerve to be this overweight. I'm also new to the community here so if anyone would add me? I'd appreciate it!
  • thinnerbeing
    thinnerbeing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, had 106 pounds to lose, started myfitnesspal 7/1/14 and have lost 34 lbs so far. I work from home, my exercise buddy is a golden doodle that joined our family in Nov and while he really is a motivator (he's very obnoxious without his exercise) I'd love to have a real person buddy or join this group.
  • Jeningp
    Jeningp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 a couple months ago and I have 100+ lbs. to lose as well, I'm just starting...again. I've never added friends or used any official support system previously but I was updating my profile this morning and saw this thread. I think having friends in the same boat is a great idea. Feel free to add me, I'm going to go through and add those who commented before me. I like to set smaller goals so it doesn't all seem so overwhelming, right now I have it set that I have 35 lbs. to lose that will get me to my first goal of 225 lbs.
  • soro143
    soro143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have some pounds to shed
  • sauleszakjis
    sauleszakjis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good evening, everybody! :) I'm big person too, it's a shame.. :( But from 1st january i started new life! I need to lost 30 kg, i have -3 already! :)
  • dd23xx
    dd23xx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here! 100+ to loose & looking for friends/support. Anyone please feel free to add me!!