Exercise and Motivation!

Options
I have been pretty disciplined with my daily calories and everything for approximately 2 and a half months that I have been doing My Fitness Pal. Even though lately I have been slowing down because of the holidays, I am still trying to keep up with it. I have lost 16.5 pounds so far with only eating the right calories every day and not really any exercise. I think I would be doing MUCH better if I could just get my self motivated to exercise daily. Today I started the Couch to 5k and I am going to try my best to keep up with it. I have been doing this all by myself and have finally decided to post something on here so that I could maybe get some friends on here to help motivate me to keep up with what I am doing and exercise; and if anyone is interested in doing the couch to 5k or is currently doing it, we can motivate eachother! :)

Replies

• stephhoward7
    stephhoward7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Your post really hit home with me...this is my first time posting a response (or anything for that matter) as well, and we both seem to be sharing the same struggle with consistent exercise.

I normally just use MFP for food logging, but read the posts once in a while when I need motivation or want to learn. I too have been losing a pretty steady ~2 lbs/week with a caloric deficit alone, and feel that I could be doing much better if I could maintain a consistent exercise schedule.

How did the Couch to 5k go for you?