Striiv pedometer

Options
Hi all, hope you're having a good week so far.

Anyone got a Striiv pedometer? I was considering getting one, but at a hefty price of $65 I think it was, I need to know whether they are actually worth bothering with. I like the fact it syncs with the phone app so you don't have to walk around with your phone in your pocket all the time, perfect when at work.

:)

Replies

• kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    Try the app first, see if it will work for you. The pedometer won't sync with my iphone 4 and I am not quite ready to upgrade, so I take my phone everywhere. If I don't have a pocket it goes inside my waistband. Its fun to see where your friends are during the day. (it will suck up you power, so make sure you have power cords handy!)
  • burniet1973
    burniet1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks for replying, good to hear from someone who uses it. yes, I'll try the app out first for a while and see how it goes. will be interesting to see how many steps I do in a day. I like the little challenges that it suggests too. :)
  • Bailey_Bonfire
    Bailey_Bonfire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i love my striiv fusion
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I had the pedometer and it was nice however I was a bit annoyed with the fact I couldn't add friends on it. You can add them on the phone app and the striiv touch and fusion. I now own the fusion and LOVE it so far! I gave my pedometer to my sister who doesn't want something as fancy as the wrist band. It is durable however and I have dropped it on my hard wood floor many a time with out so much as a scratch. I did also find it fairly accurate and the battery life on it was WAY better than my Fusion. The game is also fun IMO and I did enjoy the challenges on the pedometer. Something they have not yet added to the bands :( I will be happy to answer any questions on either one if you want. Well I'll try my best any ways :)
  • jim2550
    jim2550 Posts: 22
    Options
    Go on the striiv group just search striiv