• TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I could drink a lot more beer .

I know dem feels.
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I could go out in a T-shirt in cold weather, and sitting on a marble bench was way more comfortable in the past when I had extra padding.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Honestly, shaving my arm pits. Now the pit is too...deep. I can't get in there.

OMG! I thought it was just me, what a pain, you have to be a contortionist to get them shaved.
  • murphyocean
    murphyocean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Many of these comments are not just funny, but humbling and inspirational. Good luck to you all on your journeys toward a healthier and happier you!

Thank you for sharing you guys. :)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Well, not that these are good things, but I could....

1. drink more alcohol than I can now
    2. eat whatever I want with a care (now I am conscious and aware and that is great!)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Rip clothing?

Right?! I had jeans rip between my legs cuz of thigh rub...

Omg, you just made me realise I don't get that anymore! :D<3
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Floating in a swimming pool
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

I complain about this and my family thinks I am crazy. I have tried so many different razors. I am a little too natural for my comfort!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Create an invisible circle around me that others would not enter (dead serious...I feel like now people randomly touch me or stand just inches away and it freaks me out sometimes)

I've just started to notice that more people are close talkers. I thought it was me!
  • marchellaforet
    Options
    I'm still a plump girl with curves , but I'm working on rounding them a lil smoother and tighter ! Never give up !
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only person who had to sleep with the pillow between my knees! Forgot to quote whoever said it first, but it's so true!!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    I complain about this and my family thinks I am crazy. I have tried so many different razors. I am a little too natural for my comfort!

At least it's not just me....I've tried every woman's razor, every men's razor...yeah..no. It's a PIA.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I've never slept with a pillow between my knees o.o
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    cklbrown wrote: »

At least it's not just me....I've tried every woman's razor, every men's razor...yeah..no. It's a PIA.

You have to pull the skin on the outside of the armpit with the opposite hand, and shave the pit with the same hand. So awkward. I do it in front of the mirror sometimes. I guess people who have grown up thin know how to do it though.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »

The struggle is real.

But only for skinny western women.

clearly not been to paris

I saw that tv show with that women on it.... 0_o I'm still in shock that she's even alive!

sitting on harder surfaces were much more comfy with the extra booty weight..
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Dumbbell69 wrote: »
    Eating was much easier, didn't have to plan or worry about what was in my food.

So much truth.

• tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Didn't have to check in on MFP to make sure I wasn't over eating
  • pennypuffkin
    pennypuffkin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Still working on the fat thing, but I am noticing a few things so far...
    *I could drink and get a buzz; now I get sick from it before I even have a chance to get buzzed.
    *It was easier (and faster) to cook and eat. I didn't feel the need to properly measure and weigh every little thing.
    *Picking out my clothing was faster / easier as well. I just wore stretchy / yoga style pants and hoodies because that's all that fit. Now I take a bit longer with my cute dresses, leggings, sweaters, etc. :smile:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    avoiding sleezy guys... when I'm heavy they don't notice me. lol