im Looking for a low cal breakfast

Options
Hi am looking for some receipts for low calorie breakfast please any tips would be much apreciated

Replies

• jess72180
    Options
    I make egg white 'muffins.' You use 13 egg whites, 1/2 red pepper, 1/3 sweet onion and 1/4 cup spinach. Sautée the veggies, put in the bottom of the muffin cups, pour egg white on top and bake on 350 for about 20 min. They are 28 calories each. I made 9 'muffins.' I eat two with a piece of whole grain bread.
  • medwards356
    medwards356 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm always trying to grab a quick healthy breakfast! I pair coffee with Greek yogurt. Gives you protein and caffeine to power through!
  • anewaccount12345
    Options
    Protein! Egg whites, either in an omelet or hard boiled, greek yogurt, and/or a small piece of fruit.
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    black coffee
  • kittawolf
    Options
    I eat two boiled eggs. I'm always in a rush out the door.
  • katrinagreavesx
    Options
    I think I'll try the eggs for breaky then coz I always don't eat it then bye lunch I'm starving and I definitely eat more. Thanks lady's
  • schonerhirt
    schonerhirt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I eat porridge, made with mostly water, but add a little milk, top with fresh fruit and/or agave syrup to sweeten
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Egg whites & turkey bacon....mmmm turkey bacon!
  • katrinagreavesx
    Options
    Okay so it's the yoke in eggs that's most calorific? Thanks
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I remove the yolk to keep my cholesterol down. Sometimes I'll leave one in though.
  • lori_spanbauer
    lori_spanbauer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nutribullet smoothie. Invest in a Nutribullet. A VERY filling smoothie for 200 calories! You can perhaps just use a blender.
  • valancysterling
    valancysterling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites scrambled with 2 Laughing Cow light cheese wedges and 4 pieces of turkey bacon - 232 calories & not hungry for hours!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I'll either mash a hard boil egg with a little bit of hummus and lowfat shredded cheese, or I'll make myself a protein shake. There's a lot of really good protein shakes out there which are super easy to make and are incredibly filling (and you can add your own nut butter to make it taste unique and add healthy fats)
  • pvb_356
    Options
    1 egg scrambled with a 1/4 cup of cottage cheese only 125 calories and because it's nothing but protein keeps you full for a long time
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    quest bar. bam.
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs. Oh stop looking at me like that. Two eggs and two slices of bacon are under 300 calories.
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    2 cups of coffee with cream (105 cal) and then a couple hours later I'll have some kind of veggie stir fry, fajita or small pizza with as many veggies as I can fit. Works pretty well.
  • klarakatrinef
    Options
    You should focus on getting proteins for breakfast. Carbohydrates will just "flow" through your body, not keeping you full for nearly as long. It's simply the best to eat protein (low cal proteins such as egg-whites or skyr) as well as fresh fruit. This is the low-cal breakfast that will keep you best full, as well as filling you up with nutrients and giving your metabolism a kick. :-)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

A two egg scramble (keep them yolks, I has sadz for all the binned yolkies :( ), a spritz of cooking spray, handfuls of spinach, tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms is around 200 calories. Add a bit of meat or cheese if you desire to bring it up to 300. "Huge" meal (relatively speaking--but it fills a luncheon plate), lower calorie, and full of nutrition.