In need of some friendly motivation and support.

2»

Replies

• moosebear97
    moosebear97 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi anna_jewel I just clicked to add ya! Hope everyone is doing great today!!! I did track yesterday! I even did some workouts. I am paying the consequences of getting off track recently and I gained weight back. Therefore even though I did eat more than normal yesterday I still tracked and worked it back off I hope!!!!!
  • moosebear97
    moosebear97 Posts: 6 Member
    Oh I am able to add friends from actually going here through the website. When I try through the app it gives me an error. So I will just go the site from now on. It just could be a glitch since it was just recently added to the app. :p
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    ShieldMaidenLeah Posts: 30 Member
    I was actually getting errors trying to like people's posts from my phone. It kept telling me that the like option wasn't available at that moment.
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    From one nerd to another, I'll definitely send you a friend request. We all need to encourage one another!
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Outstanding!! I accepted your request! Thank you so much!
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Hi! I'll send a request. I too have ulcerative colitis...
  • renaore
    renaore Posts: 11 Member
    Greetings! I also LOVE video games and arts and crafts. What kind of games do you like to play?

I am 25 years old and currently living in S. Korea with my husband. I'm looking to smash my PR goals for strength and endurance. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • Swamplady100
    Swamplady100 Posts: 14 Member
    I would love to be your friend. I am 58. I went from 289 to 197. That was before I came here & now I will be working from here now. It took over 4 years for me to loose that weight but I lost it. I have 79 more pounds to go.
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Thanks all for the support!! I love all sorts of games. I have quite the collection on Steam and I love MMOs and I just love my Wii U.
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    If anyone would like to add me please do. Looking for friendly positive folks. :)
  • I would be happy to add anyone who is happy and positive :)
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Will add you!! :)
  • Hi I think I posted my introduction in the wrong place. I added this app back in October and did nothing with it. I am tired of being overweight and mad at myself for letting myself go. My family has several health issues such as high cholesterol and diabetes. I have a gall bladder that hasn't worked in years and I am on medication. I am a vegetarian and since I live on my own I am never motivated to make proper meals. I'm in a new relationship (1 year) and we are planning to go to Hawaii but we have agreed that we need to both lose at least 20 pounds before April 2015 if we want to go. I am 50 and at least 50 pounds overweight. My body aches each day from the excess weight. I'm only 5'2" so at 200 pounds it takes a toll on me. I have lost my self esteem and I am struggling as I have solid career goals but feel like I will never succeed when I am not happy with what I look like. I would really like to be added as a friend also. to motivate and support. SheildMaiden I will like to add you even though the age difference and SwampLady as well as others (Travko and etc. too many to mention). We can do this together. Oh my grandfather came from Norway and I love the Vikings too :smile:
  • francesxnicole
    francesxnicole Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there! Getting back into my MFP routine. I really hope your journey is full of nothing but greatness! I love walk/runs, as well as lots and lots of stretching! The extent of my wii workout is Just Sweat, haha, but I am here for any support you need!
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Heya I will add you both. Anyone else who wants to friend me please go ahead and send a request. We are all in this together.
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Hi all still looking for positive people to join my page. I am almost at 30 days logging what I eat the good the bad and the ugly. I am all about being honest with yourself and using that honesty to move towards your goals. :)
  • ck2113
    ck2113 Posts: 5
    Positive motivation would be fantastic! Add me please.
  • mrsautumnx
    mrsautumnx Posts: 2 Member
    Hi im Michelle. 32 yrs old mother to a 4 yr old as well :) Feel free to add me :)
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Hello I am looking for people who are still active. Quite a few requested me when this was originally made but now almost half are inactive. Looking for positive people for motivation and support.
  • ShieldMaidenLeah
    Hiya all I am still looking for friendly positive people to add. I just got over my first plateau and I am super excited about it! Feel free to send an invite. <3