In serach of Curves Complete Friends

Options
Hey all!
My name is Natalie and I just started with Curves Complete 2 weeks ago, I LOVE IT!!! I have been on my fitness pal before and lost 30 lbs just running but I sort of well quit, I know hard to believe right?! My life just got stressful and I stopped thinking about me and so here we go again. I do not think I can do the running thing anymore, my knees just don't have it in them anymore so I was looking for something different and I found it at Curves. Plus the support system seems really great. I am not a huge fan of their website however so I am back on my fitness pal. I am now at 188 lbs and I want to get back on the weight loss horse and hopefully NOT yo-yo again. EVER! So, I saw a Curves opened behind my work and checked it out. I met with my coach and she was great, told me I have 52 lbs to lose, which is a huge bummer but I know its do-able. I am looking for people that are also on the program to help support me. My biggest issue will be with my diet and my love obsession with carbs. I would love to help you too!!!! We can do this together. Please send me a request if you are also in search of some curves friends!!! THANKS!

Replies

• MiirandaC
    MiirandaC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey nataliefallba! I start my Curves complete today! Feeling a little discouraged, but hoping the motivation comes back once I get there later this afternoon. Feel free to add me! With about 100lbs to lose, I would love some friends in this also!
  • johannatorpe
    johannatorpe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ive been going to Curves for a few weeks too :)
  • SillyJillyRay
    Options
    Hi Guys! I'm on Curves Complete too! Just finished phase 1 and am starting phase 2 today. I lost about 35 pounds on curves complete back in 2010 so I can attest that this plan works! I had a baby in 2013 and you know how that goes.. so now I'm back in the game. Glad to connect with more ladies!
  • laurenkimsmith
    laurenkimsmith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Curves Complete tomorrow! I would love to have a support group along the way - I have about 50lb to lose. I was going to a 'normal' gym but just didn't feel it was working for me. I love the support and positive environment you find in Curves.