new to group

Options
Hello new to this group now I'm 41 and feeling middle aged and in denial.

Replies

• Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Denial about what. If that's you in your pic, you look great. But if you ever need a motivational friend to get you back in gear, send me a friend request. I have used this app for 2 years and log everything. I know when I have been bad. But I log. Also, I have a Free Challenge group starting tomorrow on FB. If you need more motivation just me, send me a message and I can add you win. You can do this. Stay positive. We all are in it for the same reasons. To be healthy.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Thank you, denial about my age haha but I know it's something I gotta live with. Yes it's me in it, but I don't feel happy about myself. Ha i don't have fb unfortunately. But happy to request you
  • rcsokrmom
    rcsokrmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bretttania wrote: »
    Thank you, denial about my age haha but I know it's something I gotta live with. Yes it's me in it, but I don't feel happy about myself. Ha i don't have fb unfortunately. But happy to request you

Just stick with this app, it helps to be accountable . I totally get the denial about the age! Haha you took the words right out of my mouth! So trying to use this app as a starting point.
  • bretttania
    Options
    Haha thank you, yeah not getting my pipe and slippers just yet though.my sister uses the app and says it's great. X
  • clarabell86
    Options
    I've used the app on and off a few times. I've lost almost 2 stone in total with it when I stick to it (and then put it all back on when I stop!). This time round I have discovered that you can add friends so I'm partly sticking to it so none of my friends see me being bad
  • bretttania
    Options
    Haha....I'm aiming to lose a stone for my hols this year, at moment I'm 218lb. But know I can do it. Want to max about 1700 cals a day.