Starting Over

I know that most of that "New Year, New Me" stuff is crap, but this year, I really stand by it. I have about 50 lbs. to lose to reach my goal weight. I'm 30, teach middle school English, and have one daughter. I'm trying to get healthy so that my husband (who is also a MFP member) and I can have another child. I'm hoping that this time it'll really stick and I'll be successful. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Good luck. I am 32 with one child (17months). I need to lose 70 pounds. I just started dieting and exercising. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm starting over too and need to drop 50 pounds to get to a healthy weight. I'm also an English teacher (high school) so I'm very active during the summer but I slip into bad habits during the school year (skipping work-outs because I'm too busy/tired, treats in the staff room, coffee with cream during my commute, crappy lunches). This year, I'm not waiting for summer to get active- I want to change my habits now and keep active year-round.

Good luck on attaining your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • Bookish_Mama
    Bookish_Mama Posts: 21 Member
    I sent you a FR, albertaroseannemarie. We teachers need to stick together. :)