Workouts

Options
I do Tae Bo and Yoga, and I'm going to start doing Zumba soon, but I was wonder if anyone else had any other workouts that they like.
I get bored easily, and would like to do multiple workouts to keep me interested.

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    :) I thought it's only me who gets bored fast. I am switching between P90X, Insanity, Leslie Sansone Walking DVD's, Jillian Michaels 30 days shred, RevAbs, TurboFire,Brazil Butt Lift, Pilates and when I don't feel like to do any of the DVD's I go for a walk with my dumbbells or bike :)
    You can also try the site that I use www.bodyrock.tv or www.diet.com sites where you can find free videos.
  • lunaliberi
    lunaliberi Posts: 60
    Options
    I get bored all the time ><
    Thank you for what you mentioned, I'm looking up some of them right now!
  • Brandie0502
    Brandie0502 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I get bored easily as well & cant do the same workout back to back. As much as I love Jillian Michael's workouts, I cant do level 1 every single day for whatever it is for the particular dvd (1 wk, 10 days, 3 wks). My routine varies depending on what I feel like on a particular day. I do various DVDs or different workouts on exercise tv on demand. My rotation includes Jillian Michaels, Jackie Warner, Supreme 90, yoga, pilates, zumba, or go for a walk.