results with jillian M's banish fat boost metabolism dvd

Options
denisec26
denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
ive had this dvd for a while, i used to do it everyday but figured maybe it wasnt enoiugh cause i wasnt really loosing so i started to do other stuff like zumba and the 30 day shred. im thinking since i need to do more cardio, maybe going back to it along with strength on some days, anyone used it that actually had results. it was always tough for me, i could only get through 5-6 of the 7 circuits, felt like i was dying but never lost weight, i also have a hrm now which i didnt then, so maybe that would help, i was prob. buring more cals then i was eating back.

Replies

• Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just started it today myself. I'm just wondering how to log it in my exercise log. Any ideas?
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    If you have a hrm use the calories burned off of that, then enter in the database under cardio exercise ;)
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i used to log it under circuit training
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    that is one of my favorite dvd's by jillian! I think it targets so many different areas of the body and is such a great workout for cardio.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I used to log BFBM as high impact aerobics. But now I use my hrm.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    ive had this dvd for a while, i used to do it everyday but figured maybe it wasnt enoiugh cause i wasnt really loosing so i started to do other stuff like zumba and the 30 day shred. im thinking since i need to do more cardio, maybe going back to it along with strength on some days, anyone used it that actually had results. it was always tough for me, i could only get through 5-6 of the 7 circuits, felt like i was dying but never lost weight, i also have a hrm now which i didnt then, so maybe that would help, i was prob. buring more cals then i was eating back.

I think in some people they may obtain more inches lost than weight loss when doing that dvd. I would incorporate some additional cardio to go along with it. Maybe a 20 minute cardio workout.