New again!

Options
Hi - I joined back in 2009 - but fell off the wagon...I'm back on and dead serious this time. I want to loose 30 pounds by Dec 31st this year. I'm currently 193 and 5 5" - ugh! Need all the support I can get! Thanks!

Replies

• raeannefowler
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I joined in July of last year and lost almost 30 lbs! I gained 20 lbs back and am ready to start again. Just jump right back in. Remember what your goal is everyday. Every step you take is moving you toward your goal. Together, we'll get thin again!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome back! Set your goals, be consistent and stay committed and you will accomplish your goals.
  • TobieGirl
    TobieGirl Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks! I lost so much weight while pregnant (morning sickness) - to think I gained it all back - whoops! I'm on track today and planning to stay on track for the long haul!
  • TobieGirl
    TobieGirl Posts: 15
    Options
    :happy: Getting thin again will be great - won't it? We'll motivate eachother and watch the pounds come off.
  • rosem1124
    rosem1124 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just joined for the first time and would appreciate healthy ideals fitness support and of course encouragement :smile: