Lost 12lbs already with MFP... another 30lbs to go!

Options
Hi All!

I am now on day 16... and have already lost 12lbs with MFP. Been going to the gym 3 times a week. I didn't realise there was a forum, would be nice to hear some of your stories, hints and tips!

I'm from Scotland, 25 years old. Now weigh 13st 8lbs, would like to get down to 11st 6lbs.

:)

Replies

• TinaTimTam
    TinaTimTam Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I am now on day 16... and have already lost 12lbs with MFP. Been going to the gym 3 times a week. I didn't realise there was a forum, would be nice to hear some of your stories, hints and tips!

I'm from Scotland, 25 years old. Now weigh 13st 8lbs, would like to get down to 11st 6lbs.

Great job, I also started 2 weeks ago and lost 8.4lbs. Add me if you like
  • callmeeeclaire
    callmeeeclaire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Its a great app isn't it! Definitely helps reading and hearing about others success :) well done!
  • Elaine1345
    Options
    Hi Claire :smile: you're doing great well done!! I've not been going to a gym but I have been walking a lot more.
  • mxokoye21
    Options
    Hi All!

progress makes the heart grow fonder
  • pulse08
    Options
    That's great I admire your determination
    I need to find some time to exercise iv3 been counting calories this is my 1st week that I have gone through with it lol
  • callmeeeclaire
    callmeeeclaire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm really lucky that I have a gym where I work... It's not massive but has the equipment needed for a decent work out :) I have never enjoyed the gym... But I think that could be changing! I have loads more energy now.

Thank you all. Anyone is welcome to add me BTW :)