Busy mom looking for support!

Options
Any other busy moms out there? - between hockey, homework, housework and "work work" it's hard to find time for fitness and meal prep! Looking to connect with other moms who would like to support each other in finding the balance :)

Replies

• CoachK17
    CoachK17 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Not a mom lol....but if you message me I have a suggestion for you!
  • fisherchick
    fisherchick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm needing the same thing! Just don't know how to add you as a friend...
  • Mirandanderson
    Mirandanderson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I work a lot and have 3 girls. Its challenging to joggle everything and find time to do your own thing
  • wynnie10
    wynnie10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same as, I've 3 little ones, work and have other caring responsibilities and a hubby who is recovering from major surgery..... Feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day!!!
  • thebuttonbox
    Options
    Yep I have the same problem! It's the meal prepping I struggle with.
  • mmadams5711
    Options
    Busy mom here too! 3 little ones, work and just life in general and trying to balance it all. :) feel free to add me if you like!
  • deeasimacopoulos
    deeasimacopoulos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Working hockey/ gymnastics mom, 42, needing to lose 30 lbs
  • snklfrtz02
    snklfrtz02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom and work full-time... not enough hours..Feel free to add me! :)
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yep over here too. 3 Littles, work 60+ hours a week, exhausted... but this has to be my year! Yours too!
  • sherbet111
    sherbet111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey - busy working mom here too! For me, having a pretty consistent schedule (well, more of a routine than a schedule) has helped me ensure that fitness and healthy eating makes it into my day. Feel free to add me & good luck with your journey!
  • Bridesmomma107
    Bridesmomma107 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mother of 5 here, working and going to graduate school. Feel free to message me.
  • m1ch3ll3k3llyy
    Options
    First time mom here of a 15 year old trapped in a 1 year olds body!

I'm on week 3 of my weight loss journey, it's hard making time to work out or even finding time to take a drink of water but so far I have been forcing myself to take 20 minutes at the least out of my day!

I could use some motivating friends :)