I'm Overweight!!!! Yey!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MeganM0224
    MeganM0224 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good for you girl!! I'm 2.7 away from that and I feel like its taking forever to get there!! We have a very similar journey.. I'm 5'2", Start Weight 189lbs, Current Weight 175lbs.. any tips or advice?!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • dlhenry511
    dlhenry511 Posts: 64
    Options
    I can feel the joy of this post as my work out buddy and I have a goal of being overweight! Sounds funny but it is true. Good for you for getting out of the obese range! Congrats.
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great Job, I'm a few pounds away from OW also!!!
  • einre2005
    einre2005 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats!
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! WTG!
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Very very awesome!! Congrats on the weight loss thus far! I can't wait to get to being "overweight" and not "obese" Keep up the hard work! It truly is paying off! :smile:
  • jtndle
    jtndle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job on all the hard work!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This has to be so moving for you! What a wonderful achievement and for all the hard work you get to be more heatlhy! I am so proud of you! Congratualtions!
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    Oh my goodness I cannot wait to just be overweight and not obese lol. Great job!
  • roxybubbles
    roxybubbles Posts: 27
    Options
    Me too as of yesterday BMI 29.9! So chuffed for you x
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone:)) I am really really excited to be at this place and to keep moving forward:)) My profile picture is probably 13 pounds ago. I need new pics:)) I don't know how to do that before and after photo. I may just wait until I get to the "halfway" point to do that:))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!