Why am I doing this??? Photos!!!!!

Options
Oh god why am I putting this out there....

Ok, so I started on this journey back in February. At my heaviest, I weighed 212-ish. I started watching what I ate, working out slowly, and just trying to take better care of myself. At the end of February, and I lost a few lbs, and went out with my girlfriends for a Ladies Night of bowling. This photo was taken at that time.
untitled21.jpg
Not pretty. When I saw this I was horrified. I didn't realize how big I actually was. So, I buckled down, and tried really hard. I've slacked off a little bit the past few weeks, but I'm still losing weight and I'm still tracking. I started an outdoor boot camp class this week and it kicked my butt! So, after losing 18 lbs, this is me as of this morning, same outfit.
weightloss.jpg
It might not look like a lot, but to me it's a big difference. I've still got a ways to go before I'm at my goal, so here's to forging ahead!

Replies

• abgoins512
    abgoins512 Posts: 41
    Options
    Wait, how do I see the pictures???
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Think you need to change the toto get it to show
  • crystal10584
    crystal10584 Posts: 334
    Options
    make the IMG read img
  • crystal10584
    crystal10584 Posts: 334
    Options
    Oh god why am I putting this out there....

Ok, so I started on this journey back in February. At my heaviest, I weighed 212-ish. I started watching what I ate, working out slowly, and just trying to take better care of myself. At the end of February, and I lost a few lbs, and went out with my girlfriends for a Ladies Night of bowling. This photo was taken at that time.
    untitled21.jpg
    Not pretty. When I saw this I was horrified. I didn't realize how big I actually was. So, I buckled down, and tried really hard. I've slacked off a little bit the past few weeks, but I'm still losing weight and I'm still tracking. I started an outdoor boot camp class this week and it kicked my butt! So, after losing 18 lbs, this is me as of this morning, same outfit.
    weightloss.jpg
    It might not look like a lot, but to me it's a big difference. I've still got a ways to go before I'm at my goal, so here's to forging ahead!
  • hkdharmon
    hkdharmon Posts: 1
    Options
    I can see a real difference. Keep up the good work.
  • rwinnie2
    rwinnie2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    can't access your photos, x x x :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

whoops yes I can, you look lovely and I can see you have lost weight, you are begining to show off a lovely waist:love:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference :) Good job. Keep it up!
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    You definitely can see a difference; especially in the waist! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Even if I can't see your pictures, I still have to say Great Job. I think everyone that is here always has that epiphany that gives us a wakeup call to stop being lazy, eat right and do something. Keep it up, and never give up!
  • Erica1965
    Erica1965 Posts: 36
    Options
    There is something about photos that really make you see yourself. I cringe when I see photos of myself. I can't wait till I can be proud again. Best of luck to you! Keep up the good work!
  • abgoins512
    Options
    Fixed! Thanks, everyone!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You are coming down nicely. Keep focus. You got this!!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can see a big difference!!! Great job...keep it up!
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can def see a difference! Keep at it!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!!! Be proud!! I can definitely see a difference! :)
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Huge difference! Your hard work is definitely paying off. Awesome!!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It actually DOES look like a lot. Great job :-) keep up the good work
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow! You look great, keep it up! 18lbs is an amazing start, congratulations!
  • abgoins512
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's hard but it's going to be so worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!