Need support and motivation for life changing journey!

Options
Hey all!

I'm not new to MFP but this is my first time using it with motivation and the will to change my lifestyle. I'm 26, pre-diabetic, have fatty liver among other weight-related problems. I know I have the strength and will to do this, but I get discouraged so easily. I have over 100 lbs to lose- looking for all the help and support I can get!! xoxo

Replies

• mrspotenza
    Options
    I'm 35. It's finally clicking w myfitnesspal w tracking, weighing& excerise
    I earn to be thin again w/o being ill or doing a crazy diet!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    marie I wish I had taken your approach 40 years earlier. You are going to be able to perhaps avoid a train wreck by acting now. After years of yo yo diets I am working on changing my eating lifestyle so it will become natural and my weight will adjust to a good level. My effort is paying off and my wife and teenage kids are watching to see if I stick with it. By staying the course I will help them in the long run to do the same perhaps.

I want to encourage you to look at people who made the right and wrong choices at your age years ago for positive and negative motivation. You are off to a good start at a very young age. Best of luck.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was prediabetic when I started my journey as well. Would be happy to be friends! :)
  • anzakimmy777
    Options
    I'm 36 and just started my jurney yesterday. I would be happy to be friends with you all. :D