My new BMI

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
Right, just 2 months ago my BMI was 48.1 :blushing: :cry:
But, as of today, it is at an all time low of 35.9 YAY !!! (Well, in all honesty, it's been 17 years since my BMI was this low :blushing: )
I'm just soooooo amazed how far I've come in just over 2 months, its truly wonderful :bigsmile:

My next goal is to be 215lbs on Xmas day, well...I'm thrilled to say, I'm already only 1 pound away from that goal !!!!! I stepped on the scale today, and I am now 215 :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker: My hubby told me if I got to my next goal before Xmas, he'd buy me a new cooker - oooh I hope I can do this last pound soon, I'd love a new one to cook xmas dinner on :bigsmile:

Oh, I just realised, I forgot to log in with the black team again this week - Sorry guys :blushing: i'll do it now, and just hope I'm not too late :ohwell:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Right, just 2 months ago my BMI was 48.1 :blushing: :cry:
    But, as of today, it is at an all time low of 35.9 YAY !!! (Well, in all honesty, it's been 17 years since my BMI was this low :blushing: )
    I'm just soooooo amazed how far I've come in just over 2 months, its truly wonderful :bigsmile:

My next goal is to be 215lbs on Xmas day, well...I'm thrilled to say, I'm already only 1 pound away from that goal !!!!! I stepped on the scale today, and I am now 215 :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker: My hubby told me if I got to my next goal before Xmas, he'd buy me a new cooker - oooh I hope I can do this last pound soon, I'd love a new one to cook xmas dinner on :bigsmile:

Oh, I just realised, I forgot to log in with the black team again this week - Sorry guys :blushing: i'll do it now, and just hope I'm not too late :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!