Down 13.5 lbs since 4/29/2011!!!

Options
I try my very best not to weigh every day but today I gave into temptation!! :laugh: I got on the scale this morning and I was down from 242.5 [start of pre op diet last Friday] to 229!!! Yeah Baby!!! {2sweetnsugarland excuses herself and goes off to continue her happy dance!!} I am so excited!!! I have not been in the 220s since 2003!!! YAY for me!! :smile: I just had to share! Thanks for reading!

Replies

• dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Doesn't it feel great?!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done you, its a great feeling and here's to many more YAY YAY moments.:drinker:
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes it does!!! I was skipping around like a school girl in the bathroom!!! My husband thought I had lost my mind and then when I told him he was grinning harder than I was!! Thanks!!:smile:
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    awsome!!!!!!!! lets dance!! i would too!!!! how often do you weight? i did the daily thing, then get discourage THE day im up, or same, so i try just once a week, ,,,,
    id say that enough to start feeling in clothes right? i cant wait for that!! the " humm my clothes are loose!!"
    congrads on success, and best luck for the rest, not luck,,lol have nothing to do with luck right!! lol :O)
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    Options
    Thanks a bunch!!:smile:
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • Firechic53
    Firechic53 Posts: 7
    Options
    That's awesome, so happy for you. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's a lot of weight to lose in one week.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Thats Awesome !
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    that is Awesome!!!!!
    **Happy Dance**
    Congrats!!!!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    good job
  • texaslady9376
    Options
    proud of u!!! keep it up!!!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You can do it!!!
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!::happy:
  • soon2blollar
    Options
    YAY WTG =)
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    wow good for you!!

I know what you mean about not weighing everyday

Its hard!!!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Whoot!
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    Options
    awsome!!!!!!!! lets dance!! i would too!!!! how often do you weight? i did the daily thing, then get discourage THE day im up, or same, so i try just once a week, ,,,,
    id say that enough to start feeling in clothes right? i cant wait for that!! the " humm my clothes are loose!!"
    congrads on success, and best luck for the rest, not luck,,lol have nothing to do with luck right!! lol :O)

Thanks!!! I normally weigh once a week but since my pre op diet started last week it's like my scale is calling my name in the middle of night, "Gwen come weigh yourself!!" :laugh: I promised myself that I will not weigh until I go for my VSG on 5/13 because I want to be surprised. The jeans that I have on today are a "little" loose around the caboose so any looseness I get is just fine by me!!! Take care!
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    Options
    Thank you all for such wonderful words of encouragement!!! Now this is silly: I didn't even know MFP had a message board until yesterday!!! I know -- Bad Newbie!!! Well now that i know about it I can't stay off it!!! Thanks again everyone!! Take care!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!