Sweating for the Wedding !!!

Options
_Mommamika
_Mommamika Posts: 14 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hey fit friends,
I am currently the bride to be and I will be saying "I do" this summer. My goal is to lose 30lbs before the big day. In the past I have always had a hard time staying consistent with working out, especially since I became a new mommy in 2012. I really struggle with my "mommy pouch" so this year I'm hoping to kick it to the curb completely. I am back at the gym 5 days a week and I thought this app would be a great way to keep me motivated and on track. I am approaching losing weight differently this time around and I'm ready to work hard. Stay Focused loves !!! <3

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • aahgoble2013
    Options
    Congratulations I'm here for support.
    I'm a bride to be in 2016 and just had a baby a year and a half ago and I'm trying to lose weight too. Would love to hear about and share new tips and information!
    Add me of you'd like.
  • _Mommamika
    Options
    Thanks ladies :smile: let's add each other and share tips
  • DsAdvocate
    DsAdvocate Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 20-30lbs before a wedding this summer. It's a lofty goal but as long as I stick with this I'll be happy.
  • _Mommamika
    Options
    @DsAdvocate‌ we got this.
  • MrsHatch0822
    MrsHatch0822 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also a bride to be in august 2015! Got a few pounds to lose!!
  • Brooke4206
    Brooke4206 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a september bride looking to shed a few as well!
  • _Mommamika
    Options
    Congrats on your weddings ladies .. Let's get fit @playboymum21‌ @Brooke4206‌
  • mxokoye21
    Options
    Lets do work ladies...I'm down 45lbs..20 more to go!
  • aimeer123
    Options
    I'm a feb 2015 bride (summer here) and sweating hard right now!! Have just started with an amazing trainer who is also a pro competitor. Never done the friend thing before on MFP but keen to try it out with like minded people!
  • Katy_V
    Katy_V Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weddings everyone! Is anyone from the UK? I'm a June 2015 bride and hoping to rock some awesome arms by photo time (my own arms, obviously...)

Good luck everyone! Would love to hear more about your plans.
  • _Mommamika
    Options
    @Katy_V‌ congrats to you as well.. .hopefully you find someone in your area.. I am in Las Vegas Nv
  • mrsbaez9
    Options
    I'm not a bride to be, but this group of ladies sound like my weight loss range. I am turning 30 in September, and I want to look better than I ever have!! I'm trying to lose about 20-25 pounds before September. I want to fit in a killer dress!! I am a mom, and losing the weight isn't so much the problem it's keeping it off!! So here's to the best shape of my life!! Congrats to all you brides to be!!
  • _Mommamika
    Options
    @mrsbaez9‌ for me it's losing a big amount.. I always lose like 2-3 lbs and just end up at a stand still. Let me know your tips .. Good luck on fitting into that dress. :#
  • KillaKittie
    KillaKittie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im also getting married in april next year i want to lose 45kg before then! Feel free to add me :)