Hey guys! Welcome!

Options
Are you looking for tips? Ask me below! Also please add me, it will be very rewarding! Trust me.

Replies

• tyepameticky
    tyepameticky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just starting this. Need to he back to where I was 7 years ago. Lol.
  • chopsticks10
    chopsticks10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well I live by this motto that helps me every day. It's 20 percent exercise and 80 diet! If you think about it, we take in more calories than loose, so yeah we still have to exercise, but its more healthier food choices! And yes... We have all been there! Lol!
  • Aschaffenburg
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this. It was fast putting the food into the food diary. I am Diabetic and looking to do only 50 carbs a day to get the sugar down. So this'l help me to see where I'm at. Did good today only 31 carbs.
  • chopsticks10
    Options
    I know that it is hard to be diabetic! I have a couple of friends who are. The advice I would give you is to watch out for carbs! You did really good today!
  • flaviacarter
    Options
    I'm using the app for almost a month but it's my first day on this community thing. I don't even know how to add a friend lol or maybe it's not working for me cause I'm clicking un everyone's name and nothing happens.
    But anyway, feel free to add me everyone! I'm too active in this app now and I'll be around this community from now on ;D
    Good luck to anyone!
  • chopsticks10
    Options
    Thanks! You too
  • tyepameticky
    tyepameticky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yea flaviacarter I haven't figured it out either. Lol
  • SESS10N
    Options
    Hey Fit Fam. Looking for community support. The community support idea worked well for me in Crossfit. Hoping to have similar results here.
  • flaviacarter
    Options
    Yea flaviacarter I haven't figured it out either. Lol

I figure that we can inly add people through web and I only use this on my phone. But yeah I opened it on safari here and it worked ;)