Looking for female buddies from Australia

Options
Just started using MyFitnessPal with my Garmin VivoFit, would love some Aussie ladies to buddy up with, with the aim to motivate each other. I'd love to lose 15kg and am very keen to succeed! Add me as a friend :)

Replies

• karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!! I'm in qld and I'm looking at trying to lose 40kgs. You can add me if you like. It's great to see another aussie in here
  • trishie68
    Options
    Hi there you can add me too, I'm in Victoria. I have a fitbit flex :-)
  • Healthy_mum_to_4
    Options
    Me :) mum to 4, im in WA :)
  • astro_katie
    Options
    Victorian 27 year old. I broke my leg last year and it's been super complicated to get it to heal. Mostly because I'm morbidly obese (141.2kgs at the time of surgery). I've managed to lose a little under 5kgs so far but I'm only just beginning to weight bare on the leg again.
    Always the largest in any group (friends, family, special occasions), the accident caused me to miss my first ever vacation.
    Anyway, I need all the motivation I can get.
    Cheers
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm in Adelaide. Mum to 2. Work part-time. Have a long way to go, I've done it before, I can do it again :)
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Got 15 to lose as well but they don't seem to budge :( Tips?
  • MrsB84
    MrsB84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Ipswich Qld. Goal is to lose 20kgs, and also working towards applying for the RAAF in 2016. Would love to find a work out buddy in my area to help with motivation and share tips with. Not to sure how to add people though. Feel free to add me. Thanks Jen.
  • sarzh99
    sarzh99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 15 years old from Victoria and I have a garmin vivofit as well! Also looking for some motivation
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi from North Qld :)
  • helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi im from sydney and trying to lose about 30 kgs. Anyone can add me if they like :-)
  • layhl74
    layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hiya Im from tassie and trying to lose 30+kg and please feel free to add me :)