Hi I'm New and Looking for Supporting Friends

Options
I've just started this journey and am honestly a bit nervous about it. I've never had much success with weight loss and I'm just done with struggling with it. I have a total of 215lbs to lose but my goal is to lose 25lbs in 4 months. I'm sure I can do that if I don't fall off the bandwagon. Anyways I'm looking to establish a support group. Add me!

Replies

• BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    hello! I'll send you a request. any other beginners needing friends can add me also! I'm almost 24 and I'm down 35lbs since August with another 61 to go.
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I guess you have already taken the biggest step: to start over! :) Congrats on that!

I have been on MFP for longer, the first time (about 2 years ago) I lost around 20 lbs but due to studies and graduation I gained all back. Last year I started again but first without MFP and now I am back. This time I lost almost 40 lbs and I am in losing the last few pounds now.

If you'd like me to have me in, feel free to message or add me :) I am an open-minded girl and my diary is open for all members here :) Even I am NOT one of these strict eaters because I realized that I can only hold through while having a daily routine that really fits me :)
  • haarissohni
    haarissohni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am back on this after a year away and would love to support you!! Any others please feel free to add me also, as my friends list in majority inactive or havent been on for a month or two. So need to keep the motivation going. Lets all help another. Thankss
  • wataneya
    Options
    U can do it believe me
  • KKBr4D
    KKBr4D Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and really would like to have support as well. I need to lose well over 100 lbs. My goal is just take it one day at a time and really accomplish this for once. Plz feel free to add me.
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options