Squat Challenge - Has anyone done one? how were the results?

Options
Just started a squat challenge building up to 250 in a day over a month. This is in addition to my regular training.

Has anyone else done one? and did you notice any results?

Thanks

Replies

• klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I did the beginner squat challenge here on MFP, and it got rid of some of the cellulite and thigh jiggle I had going on.

I don't do any other formal exercise, I just thought I would give it a try in addition to all the exercise I get on my farm doing farm chores.
  • amandaiams
    amandaiams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im starting one today. How did it end up for you??
  • evilscotsman83
    evilscotsman83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started and im on day 4 of 30. tis going good, bit sore esp doing them after a game of football. ive added a dumbbell to add resistance. my girlfriend did it few months back and its made a nice difference to her bum n leg. lol
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start one! Hope it helps lift my butt lol
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of a squat challenge. Hurts already lol, but the last time I started I did notice an improvement in my back pain and more strength in my legs when I walk so for those reasons alone I think it's great. I am also doing a beginner push up challenge, though just wall ones at the moment since I'm really just getting started and I can't get outside because of the weather.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nope. I prefer weighed back/front squats. I find these challenges more taxing on the joints.