Pants on the Ground....

Options
wvmark41
wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
The jeans that I could NOT fit into at the beginning of the year are now really loose and it's hard to keep them up!

I have my belt tightened all the way. I will have to cut another hole into my belt later today.

Woo Hoo...... this is a nice problem to have. Thanks MFP and friends for all the support.

:laugh:

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Having to buy smaller clothes is the best problem I've had in years!!!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats and a good excuse for some Shopping!
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    way to go! i've also been dealing with this "problem" and its the best kind to have!! so great to be able to see the results like that!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    What great news! Thanks for sharing! Your news is inspriational! I can't wait until it's my turn.
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo is putting it mildly. Super congratulations!!!!
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, way to go!!!:drinker:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    What a feeling!! Congrats to you.

*singing* pants on the ground, pants of ground...looking like a fool with ya pants on the ground...
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    well at least you didn't lose your pants while working out :blushing: (at least i was working out at home lol)
  • msmith1965
    msmith1965 Posts: 2
    Options
    I hope one day I have this problem...I will continue to try to lose weight.
    congrats on your progress...keep up the good work

I just found this site yesterday so any advice?

Mary
  • wvmark41
    Options
    Thanks.... thankfully I have still have some of my jeans, slacks, shirts, and suits from my "skinny" days.

I'm really pumped and hope to keep the momentum going.

Thanks for the support and sharing in my joy. :happy: You're all wonderful!
  • wvmark41
    Options
    I hope one day I have this problem...I will continue to try to lose weight.
    congrats on your progress...keep up the good work

I just found this site yesterday so any advice?

Mary

Hang with it, Mary. I saw a pound or two drop each week, but the mirror didn't show the results for a month or two. I stayed the course and stuck to my diet & this app every day. Now I'm amazed both in the mirror and on the scale. Stay the course. Don't give up. It will happen and you will be overjoyed!

Explore this site. There's many wonderful people here and good advise.
  • Egothegreat
    Egothegreat Posts: 11
    Options
    I went and got a military style belt. Keeps me from having to buy anymore belts or punching more holes in old ones.

congratulations on your success.
  • wvmark41
    Options
    I did think of the military belt option, just haven't acted upon it yet.

Thanks for the reminder.
  • swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nice... REALLY nice...
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options

Hang with it, Mary. I saw a pound or two drop each week, but the mirror didn't show the results for a month or two. I stayed the course and stuck to my diet & this app every day. Now I'm amazed both in the mirror and on the scale. Stay the course. Don't give up. It will happen and you will be overjoyed!

Explore this site. There's many wonderful people here and good advise.

This is soooooo true!! Stick to it everyday, be honest and track everything, get your exercise in and be positive. Congratulations on your progress.
  • 10MovesAhead
    Options
    Good for you. It made me chuckle a little when I saw your headline: "Pants on the Ground." You do know some guy on American Idol is now infamous for that song! haha! But on a serious note: great job keep it up!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Way to go! Although now I am mad at you, I have that song suck in my head....lol :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!