Anxiety & Depression Resulting In Weight Loss...Advice On What To Eat Or Protein?

Options
Recently suffering from anxiety and depression I dramatically lost weight in a short amount of time.I am needing and hoping someone has advice on what could help me gain weight quick but in a healthy way??appreciated :)

Replies

• needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You must first deal with your anxiety then weight.
    My suggestion is meditation. I started one year ago and it works for me better than psychologist.
  • AdorkableMe2015
    AdorkableMe2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    needernt wrote: »
    You must first deal with your anxiety then weight.
    My suggestion is meditation. I started one year ago and it works for me better than psychologist.

I agree with this. I experienced pretty deep depression for years, all masked, until last year when the dam finally burst and I ended up in a therapist's office. I gained a lot of weight due to eating more and quitting exercising. I am so much better now (and without needing medication) that I'm back to exercising and eating better.

I would suggest therapy over meditation, but that's only because I can't slow my mind down. Just be good to yourself and help your inner self heal first. Good luck, depression is an awful thing to have. :)