looking for fitness partner!!!!

Options
I'm 20 years old, 5 feet 2 inches and I'm 225 lbs. I've always wanted to loose weight just so I basically felt better about myself. I'll always start a diet and like most people never get far... I lack the motivation... I'm looking for a partner who will push me individually to work out or to not eat that cookie... Someone who will text me, message me, push me and show me how to motivate me... Also someone who is also needing motivation. Please be around my age!!! We can motivate each other!!! Let me know!!!!

Replies

• varshy86
    varshy86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    *Looking for fitness partnerS* There, fixed that for you, the more people that help you, is better than one person helping you. Stay motivated! :smiley:
  • jolioh
    jolioh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! Message me anytime! I trained for NPC last year, but had a tragic loss in the family and am now in the worst shape of my life. I have all the knowledge and resources to get back into it again, and I've just completed week one of my transformation. It takes hard work, and the will power and desire to be HEALTHY! Because that's what it's all about, a healthy body will look healthy! I'd love to help anyway I can.
  • sherrilynn18
    Options
    Hi there :) I am 23 years old and weigh 149 pounds. Last year I lost 25 lbs and put back on a few so I've lost them and now have a ridiculous goal of getting 15 off (already lost five). It's something I don't know if I can meet, but if not I want to lose 16 percent body fat. I love support, I feel like without a team goals feel hopeless. message me and we can swap phone numbers (I'm not posting mine) but I would love to help! Good luck to you!
  • court161
    court161 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20, I'm 175 right now, I put back on 15 pounds since last year. My goal is to lose 20-30. I'd really love support and to help you as well with your goal!(:
  • akinsmomma
    Options
    Looking for one as well! I am 5'2 I was 201 went down to 179 and over the last few months got unmotivated and back to 190!
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just staring week 3......add me
  • CatJill86
    CatJill86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello Im 28 and also looking for a good support buddy :)