What Workout Music motivates you?

Options
Do you have certain music that gets pumped?

Replies

• buttshrink
    buttshrink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm really into Uptown funk, burning up by jessi j, work by Britney Spears, uprising by muse..... That's just off the top if my head
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love Katy Perry
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I always get going with some of the 80's music. Jackson 5, Van Halen, "Knock on Wood" for some reason always makes me happy and ready to move. I'm also a huge fan of P!nk and all of her songs can really get me going.
    Here's an article about the best workout songs. Maybe you'll find some on there to enjoy?
    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/music/popular-playlists/100-best-workout-songs/
  • bitspace
    bitspace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Metal, typically fairly extreme stuff like Cannibal Corpse, Meshuggah, Six Feet Under, Bloodbath, Necrophagist.
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Salt N Peppa on Pandora
  • sherrilynn18
    Options
    80s workout music on pandora or pitbull radio!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded a ton of songs to help me with motivation. A lot of 80s & 90s stuff. GNR, 2Pac, Whitney Houston, Bon Jovi, Scorpions, Ozzy, Def Lepard, etc. I find that the older stuff has the beats that really gets me moving. I have some new stuff, but always go back to the older stuff. They sure knew how to get feet stomping!!!
  • diggsgarr
    diggsgarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Avenged Sevenfold station on Pandora!!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pitbull Radio and Running (Radio Mix) Radio stations on Pandora.

I also created a playlist on my phone with a few of my current workout favs:
    All About That Bass, Bang Bang, Black Widow, Jealous, Turn the Night up, DJ Turn it Up, We Run the Night, Uptown Funk, Take Me Home.

My current fav song is Uptown Funk. I could be dying on the treadmill then this comes on and I have a new life!
  • mcalhoun79
    mcalhoun79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    District 78!!! I put their raidos at reception album on shuffle when I run. Great beat.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Metal. Currently, Periphery and Northlane.
  • christinaspaz637
    christinaspaz637 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to bounce by iggy. Listening to Rihanna and eminem on elliptical. When done put on yoga music from pandora and stretch.
  • NHUK
    NHUK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    anything by the wombles
  • Lecrae's Anomaly CD has been my go to running music since November!
  • hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I like 70's punk (the Stooges, the Ramones, etc), 70's and early 80's metal (Black Sabbath - especially with Dio singing, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc), and thrash metal (Slayer, Exodus, early Metallica and Megadeth, etc)
  • mama_bear91215
    mama_bear91215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    jamey johnson pandora station, i ran 3 miles listening to it the other day! (my first 3 miles, in like over a year lol)