40 y/o Mom ready to put ME on the List!

Options
Hello all!

My name is Melissa and I'm starting this journey, again, because I'm finally ready to put me on the list! I'm realizing how fast life goes by and don't want to be a spectator anymore! I've let my weight hold me back for years and now that I have a 4 y/o daughter I don't want to be *this* kind of mom anymore! She deserves better...AND SO DO I!!

We recently moved to Lincoln, NE and now that things are starting to settle down it's time that I create new habits, new patterns and put me on the list!

I could use all the support I can get along the way so feel free and add me! Let's encourage one another all the way to reaching our goals!

Let's do this!

Replies

• Mandysloss2015
    Options
    37 year old mom of 3 doing the same thing!
  • hansmdude
    hansmdude Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa... You can't spell MElissa without ME... that could be your slogan... or if you want to spell MElissa, ME always come first... Good Luck with your goals... impossible is nothing!!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm a 33-year-old mom of three kids wanting to make healthy choices for myself and as an example for my kids, too!
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow Melissa, I could easily see myself writing the same thing. Time for some good selfishness. Count me in.
  • eeker1985
    Options
    RCJH...you can do it.