encouragement needed

Options
Im 37 years of age and am at my heaviest weight ever. Its time for a change. Looking forward to share my progress with you all. As of 1-12-15 my weight 277lbs. Yikes!!! I know.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great to have you join us.... you'll find some great tools here on MFP and many others looking to makes changes to get healthier. :)
  • Kannson
    Kannson Posts: 15
    Options
    If you need a friend add me!
  • EricaLynn1978
    Options
    cleo77s wrote: »
    Im 37 years of age and am at my heaviest weight ever. Its time for a change. Looking forward to share my progress with you all. As of 1-12-15 my weight 277lbs. Yikes!!! I know.

• EricaLynn1978
    Options
    I don't know why your status showed up but at any rate. I am new here. I am the same age and a little heavier. Its hard but I too am working hard on making a difference in my life. Best of luck to you hun.
  • kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here Cleo. Stick with it! I'm new to this as well & would love to lose 20+ pounds. Good luck!
  • cleo77s
    Options
    To openly say what I weigh here feels so liberating. What i weigh was always kept between my doctor and myself.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Cleo! This site and community is a wealth of information and support. Reach out and make friends on here so you can encourage and be encouraged!
  • cleo77s
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MelissaRCJH
    MelissaRCJH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! You are worth it! We are worth it!!

• kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here how do you ad someone?