YUM!

Options
2»

Replies

• jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Light & Fit yougurt with a cup of blueberries and a couple tablespoons of ground flax! :smile:

Love this stuff! I'm addicted to flax and blueberries right now.
  • rhondababy
    Options
    Light & Fit yougurt with a cup of blueberries and a couple tablespoons of ground flax! :smile:

Love this stuff! I'm addicted to flax and blueberries right now.

If you love flax and blueberries you should try making a smoothie with frozen blueberries, plain yogurt, 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1/2 cup of water, 2 tsp.of flax seed oil, and some ice (my daughter likes it better with a packet of splenda added).

This is SO yummy, and the flax oil adds the yummiest, nutty taste.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Instant Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal with Diet Cranberry Juice and Coffee
    Lunch: Starkist lunch-to-go Tuna pack and a sugar-free yogurt

I've also had a banana and granola bar as a mid-morning snack. I brought grapes and 2 apple cinnamon rice cakes for an afternoon snack!

*Kistinbee*
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:

multigrain English muffin with natural peanut butter

Lunch:

Spaghetti (just 1 cup) and 1/2 chicken breast with raw carrots

I'm still hungry too - should have had whole wheat spags.. Janie
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    a two egg ommelette, filled with onion, green pepper, mushrooms, a small bit of ham and just enogh chedder to bleand the flavors. top it off with some salsa and a cup of jo as it is cold here again today. shoot I though the thermometer was broke as it 5 degrees again.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Breakfast: Instant Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal with Diet Cranberry Juice and Coffee
    Lunch: Starkist lunch-to-go Tuna pack and a sugar-free yogurt

I've also had a banana and granola bar as a mid-morning snack. I brought grapes and 2 apple cinnamon rice cakes for an afternoon snack!

*Kistinbee*

Oh my gosh, I just discovered those tuna snacks. I am hooked on the sweet chilli thai (I'm in Canad), I have it every night on the midnight shift, it fills me up great and sooo yummy, and not expensive either.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 3 strips of turkey bacon, 1/4 cup egg substitute & half an onion bagel.
    Lunch: Crab Cakes (recipe posted) soooo good!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    had special k with FF Milk and a banana for breakfast my fiance is having a double cheeseburger craving :devil: GGGRRRR!! so he ran to get mcd's and I am getting a grilled snack wrap and fruit n yogurt :smile: parfait. oh and i had steamed veggies too.
  • NJBeachgirl
    Options
    Used olive oil spray, no calorie, sauted( sorry spelling) red and green peppers and onion, while that was going, whisked 2 eggs in bowl ( 70 cal apiece), when veggies about done,:love: shredded up fresh spinach, threw that in, sautee a little more, threw eggs in pan over veggies, then took 1 oz feta cheese crumbled, ( 60 cal),put that in middle, folded over, cooked til cheese melted a little. Makes a huge omelette for about 250 calories. Very filling, and start the day off getting lots of veggies in, and really good. And a cup of joe.:love:
  • twink3110
    Options
    I buy Birdseye Asian Stir-fry vegetables and add about 2 oz. of white chicken to it..................3 cups of Veggies with asian sauce and add the 2 oz of chicken and its 300 calories and very good!!