Throwback-Transformation Thursday - 1 year - pics

Options
About a year ago, the picture on the left was taken at my cousin's birthday party. When it was posted online, it was the wake-up call I needed. I began talking to a coach about options and a couple of weeks later, my copy of the 21 Day Fix and bag of Shakeology were on their way. Fast forward to today - the picture on the right. I'm down 47 pounds and 38 inches, making healthy choices, and now supporting others in their own journeys. I have reached a number of goals in the past year (including running a half marathon!) all because I made the decision to make a change. I'm definitely still a work in progress, but working toward more goals every day. Find what works for you and KEEP AT IT! You've got a great support system here on MFP and plenty of people to keep you motivated. NO EXCUSES! Make this your year :-)

0ulqsg8c3hrx.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!