Looking for friends!

Options
Hiya! I'm Sylvia 22, college student looking for friends to motivate and encourage! If you want to know more about me add me, read my profile, or shoot me a message! Let's climb this mountain together!

Replies

• flaviacarter
    Options
    SylviaGem wrote: »
    Hiya! I'm Sylvia 22, college student looking for friends to motivate and encourage! If you want to know more about me add me, read my profile, or shoot me a message! Let's climb this mountain together!

I don't know if I'm too dumb on this community thing or it's just impossible to find an add button hahaha If you know how, you can add me ;D
  • jllotharius
    jllotharius Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me if you want to. I thought I had it figured out but guess not.
  • SylviaGem
    SylviaGem Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You added me flaviacarter! Thank you! Look forward to getting to know you! & I'll add you jllotharius
  • flaviacarter
    Options
    Yeah I figure we only can add on web and I use the app only in my phone but yeah I did haha ;)
  • SylviaGem
    Options
    You can add on the app it's just a pain because that's mainly what I use as well!
  • tainalohana
    Options
    Oi vc perdeu quandos quilos
  • SylviaGem
    Options
    Portuguese or Spanish? I know a little of both taina
  • friendlygirl316
    friendlygirl316 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to help me stay motivated. One of my biggest problems is that I compulsive binge. Also I don't like to exercise nor have the energy to.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends :)
  • SylviaGem
    Options
    I added you both! :D