Any Native American success stories?

Options
1235»

Replies

• msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Dude! I LOOOVe that you posed in the same poses :)
  • BERTORA
    BERTORA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very nice !
  • Sparklething2325
    Sparklething2325 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Metis.I was up to 228 lbs both pregnancies and got down to 169 lbs when my youngest was 7 months old. However after he turned 1 year I found breastfeeding was not burning off as many calories and my eating habits started to slip.I reached an all time (un pregnant) weight of 188 lbs summer 2013.I decided I needed to make a change so I wouldn't be the mom who couldn't run with her kids all day.

October 1 2013 I weighed 188 lbs at 29 years old (5'4") and my Boys were 2 and 4 years old. May 2013 I hit 52 lbs of weight loss!!!! I turned 30 years old weighing less then I did all through my 20s!!!!!!
    I have just invested in a power rack started stronglifts 5x5 program. A year ago I couldn't do a single push d7q4a1wpouxf.jpg
    up and I can now do 15 in a row!!! Im looking forward to getting stronger and leaner this year:)

kyhdj89mn3aw.jpg
    75t8pqiy8hfb.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!