Over 50 and loosing over 100 lbs. Friends please

Options
I have been hanging around her for quite a long time now. I have started and stopped a couple of time. Now my life has changed and I live alone. This has made a big difference in how and what I eat. I am finally loosing (16lbs so far). I just joined a gym today and need motivation to go. I went for a short time today.
I am looking for people who have lots to loose and close to my age. or anyone who is on here daily. I try to be here every day. I can't do this alone.

Replies

• siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome (again)! I know it's a long journey..but one that's totally worth it. I'm 28 and my goal is to lose 100 lbs as soon as possible but to do it in a safe and healthy way. In the past I've had a bit of success but lost motivation or tried things that in the end didn't work. I log in daily to track my progress and to offer as much support as possible. Please feel free to add me as as friend. We can never have too much support and encouragement!
  • xprincesspunkyxx
    xprincesspunkyxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I'm new here, its my 2nd day. Im 32 and on the road to lose 100lbs also. I need all the friends and support I can get!
  • lindamcintosh370
    lindamcintosh370 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 62 and have over 100 lbs to lose have been on here for several weeks have lost 8 lbs I have dieted all my life just to lose it regain all plus more I feel like this is my last chance and really need to make it happen this time I coud use support and would be happy to give some too
  • VRay99
    VRay99 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been hanging around her for quite a long time now. I have started and stopped a couple of time. Now my life has changed and I live alone. This has made a big difference in how and what I eat. I am finally loosing (16lbs so far). I just joined a gym today and need motivation to go. I went for a short time today.
    I am looking for people who have lots to loose and close to my age. or anyone who is on here daily. I try to be here every day. I can't do this alone.

Hi LeanneRobin I too have been lurking on MFP for about a month now and I see I have the same goals as you. I have been slowly loosing for the past 6 months but now that I'm turning 51 in the spring and remarrying its time I get serious about my 100 lbs or so weight loss goal...which I know will take some time! I would love some accountability buddies. I read the boards nightly and would love a group to converse with! Any takers?

Valerie in WNY
  • lfrazier2482
    lfrazier2482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 51. I have lost 86 so far with about that much more to go. Feel free to add me!