8 lbs down and hoping to make some friends for support :))

Options
2»

Replies

• xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have also lost 8 pounds so far!! Good job. I am currently in nursing school so it's really hard to lose instead of gain. Did you gain a lot during school? Good luck!

I gained a lot after i graduated-- lol after my first paycheck my fiance and i ate out more at restaurants and did a lot of carry outs.
  • Beastie32
    Beastie32 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    121lbs down 50 to go feel free to add me
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Added you. Ive just started on the change of lifestyle so happy to have anyone add me. Very supportive :)
  • narith168
    narith168 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep it up
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    Options
    :D
  • tarcha07
    Options
    Hi, feel free to come & join my womans only weightloss & healthy living group! We can all supprt & learn somethung from one another :)
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/669091756521405?ref=bookmark
  • rach20091
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for friends. I'm 21 and a full time college student in my junior year. I would like to have motivational friends here. :)
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    Options
    :)
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    Options
    tarcha07 wrote: »
    Hi, feel free to come & join my womans only weightloss & healthy living group! We can all supprt & learn somethung from one another :)
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/669091756521405?ref=bookmark

requested to join :)

• tracig86
    tracig86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all I just started this app and would love motivation and help I don't know how to add people yet!
  • margsawyer
    Options
    Just starting today I have 50 lbs to lose and would love the support and motivation
  • lauramh7684
    lauramh7684 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add - great sharing tips, support and motivation with each on MFP - good luck in your weight loss journey
  • johnbanks69
    Options
    I feel funny. Are there any males here ? Lost 10 so far. Working in 10 more.....
  • picklefarmer67
    Options
    I'm male 43. Lots of ladies on here! Anyway, 6'5" 280 trying to get to 240. Hard to do with constant lower back pain. I'm done making excuses and now trying to do something about it. Are ya with me? No victim here. Feel free to friend me if you agree.