Hi obeese and new to all this. Please support

Options
Hi all I'm 46. Size 26 and breast cancer survivor. I recently had grade 8 break to leg and ankle and piled on 6 and half stone that I lost. Presently I have rare tumours in thorax and throat etcetc that I need to get weight down for before surgical intervention as I'm high tisj. I really need this surgery to work or else I'm in serious trouble. I have no clue about goods what's is what, and I'm a binge eater. I really want to stay healthy and get fit. I hope some other new members can link in with me. I would be thrilled. Best of luck to any man woman for child who is trying to improve their life with this app. Taking the first step is the hardest bit we are here yeahhhh!

Replies

• kategoff646
    Options
    Feel free to add me I would love to be there to support you in your journey!
  • calendargirl4u
    Options
    Aw thanks a million that's so sweet of you but how do I add. I'm grainne . Really pleased to meet you ! Xx
  • kategoff646
    Options
    I'm still new to this so I am trying to figure it out too!! Haha. I'll figure it out :) I am going to message you :)
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I too am a breast cancer survivor. You can add me as a friend. I'm new to this site also and no idea how to do it yet.
  • calendargirl4u
    Options
    Hi there sunflower! My name is grainne . My friends call me gra. This is brill app. Go to tutorial on phone and link in I'll support u. Good luck Hun! Xxx