New to this

Options
Im trying this for a new different approach to weight loss and looking for motivation to keep me going daily! Looking for friends who will keep me motivated to stay on track everyday! I think the app alone is great but hearing the success stories of everyone else will definitely keep me on track to stay motivated and maybe I can help motivate somebody else! Please feel free to add to me :) need the support guys :)

Replies

• cmcgaffi
    cmcgaffi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new as well, and looking for the same exact thing - support and encouragement! Feel free to add me and we can begin the journey together :)
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    Surrounding yourself with people that have the same mindset as you is so very helpful. Accountability and support are key for long term success! I know I always feel like I gave to work out because of my accountability group, I owe them
  • Elizabeth_rivers01
    Options
    Hi I'm also new to this and don't have any friends yet. Feel free to add me and we can exchange ideas/achievements/tips etc. I also need some support and would love to start my journey of with some friends! :)
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    Feel free to add me, having trouble with the app right now.