Here we go Again....

Options
So I am not new to this, as I was doing this last year, but then I got comfortable with myself and life also got busy. Now here I am again. I know this can be done and I know if you stick to a healthy lifestyle you can keep the weight off. The hardest part of dieting though for me is that I dread exercise!! I never use to, but I do more and more lately. Not to mention, our lives are BUSY!! We have 7 children, I have a Family Home Based Daycare, and we have one child that requires a lot of medical attention. I feel I am running from appointment to appointment, and finding food on the road that is actually healthy, when you don't have time to really sit and eat is tough. Sometimes I lack motivation to stay on track!! Now though they have put our daughter on a low fat diet, not because she is over weight, because she is far, far, far from that, but because her pancreas kinda sucks!! So eating healthy is great for us all around. The second hardest part of dieting is finding good, new, low fat recipes!! I love smoothies, and sometimes that is all I have time for, so new recipes would be great!!

I am very open to anyone who would love to keep me motivated while I am home with the kiddos 7 days a week and my husband is away at work. When he is working during the week that is when I struggle the most!!

So bring on the friends!!

Replies

• losingweight1981
    losingweight1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate eachother as I'm also in the same boat need to lose weight get healthy but it's easier said then done, I have eaten healthy meal today but I'm craving chocolate, I really want to do this now though I hate what I have become