NSV: Hillbilly/Redneck one I know but it's my first

Options
Sonofabiscuit2
Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
I cut a new hole in my belt and it's comfortable, I'm going to need a new belt.

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Ive got 12 of em in mine, and proud to wear it......Everyone tells me to get a new belt, but this one is my reminder.........and thats why I love it

great sucess, hope you keep punching more holes, its a great feeling. My Dr insisted I show him how many I punched and told me for every hole, it more or less represents 10 lbs lost.............Best wishes....
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hillbilly/redneck....who cares that's wonderful to hear!!! You are doing great!!! Way to go!!!!
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    the belt with self made holes is a trophy! wear it proud!
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wear that belt proud!!!
  • Mellissande
    Mellissande Posts: 33
    Options
    I cut a new hole in my belt and it's comfortable, I'm going to need a new belt.

Haha Awesome!! But it's only redneck if it's got yer name on the back XD
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep that belt and wear it with pride. It is a reminder of all the work you have made to achieve what you have. Also when people ask you can just go to your old notch on the belt and say "I used to be this big".
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    :laugh: I must be a hillbilly/redneck too cause I got 5 in mine. I love that belt its just cute. Mostly for work pants, I think its funny that the leftover goes thru my beltloops to the left of my backside. So it wraps 1 1/2 times around me. :bigsmile: Congrats on your loss and whatever we need for reminders!!!
  • micki59
    micki59 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love it! Wonder if I should start wearing a belt...naaahhh. :wink:
  • knrbaker
    knrbaker Posts: 21
    Options
    Thats fantastic! I'm with everbody else... wear that sucker with pride. What a great measurement of your success.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!