I need friends and motivators!!

Options
Hey my name is Tiffany and I've been on mfp for about two months. I'm having some trouble staying motivated and would love to have some friends on here to talk to. Come friend me!!!

Replies

• Amybriggs1x
    Options
    Hello Tiffany, my name is Amy and I have been on mfp off and on. I'm serious about it now. I just need some motivation and I don't have many friends either. U can friend me. We can motivate each other.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany I am Megan ....I just returned to MFP last Sunday after giving up and deleting my account ....but I am back with more determination than ever ...Please feel free to add me :) wishing you much success
  • tpace3690
    tpace3690 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Tiffany, my name is Amy and I have been on mfp off and on. I'm serious about it now. I just need some motivation and I don't have many friends either. U can friend me. We can motivate each other.

Ok!! Thanks for responding! It will be 10 times easier if I have some friends pushing me.
  • tpace3690
    Options
    Hi Tiffany I am Megan ....I just returned to MFP last Sunday after giving up and deleting my account ....but I am back with more determination than ever ...Please feel free to add me :) wishing you much success

Thank you! I'm glad you came back! Don't give up! We can do it together! How much weight are you trying to lose?
  • sarahkaitlinc714
    sarahkaitlinc714 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've tried and given up a few times now I'm dead set on the goal I want. Add me I could use mutual encouragement
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    tpace3690 wrote: »

Thank you! I'm glad you came back! Don't give up! We can do it together! How much weight are you trying to lose?

Thanks ...glad to be back .... I am looking to lose 99lbs and then I might re evaluate when I get to 140

• Terrush2004
    Terrush2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP last June/July because I needed to lose weight for my baby sisters wedding. I must admit. I didn't do much exercising but I did cut back on fast food and junk food. I did go down about 20+ pounds and I've pretty much maintained that loss but I need to drop about 50 more pounds and then shoot for for another 15-20 after that. I have a group of inspiring friends on here now but could always use more motivators. You can add me if you'd like.
  • tpace3690
    Options
    I joined MFP last June/July because I needed to lose weight for my baby sisters wedding. I must admit. I didn't do much exercising but I did cut back on fast food and junk food. I did go down about 20+ pounds and I've pretty much maintained that loss but I need to drop about 50 more pounds and then shoot for for another 15-20 after that. I have a group of inspiring friends on here now but could always use more motivators. You can add me if you'd like.

Wow you've already motivated me! I want to lose about 25 lbs and I can't wait to reach my goal. I don't know what's wrong with my phone though, every time I try to click on your name to add you, it doesn't do anything :( Can you add me?
  • Malty111
    Malty111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Emma. I agree, having people to motivate would be a good help. I want to hover round about where I am right now but in a healthy way so making up the calories with good, healthy foods rather than lots of chocolate... Good luck with your goals :)
  • BabyWeight821
    BabyWeight821 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm all for giving support and motivation (especially if I can get some back every once in a while. Feel free to friend me I kind of get bored with MFP when people aren't posting statuses, comments or questions so if u ever need to vent or having any questions or are just bored I'm here! I've lost about 17/18 pounds and have 5 more to go, then from there my focus will be to tone up more and continue to build up endurance!
  • workout4150
    Options
    Keep up the hard work. 25 mile bike ride today.
  • akdiva38
    akdiva38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon over the holidays but I've been struggling with yo-yo dieting my whole life. I too could use motivators and support. Especially when I want to eat my feelings!
  • EmmaLomas44
    Options
    akdiva38 wrote: »
    I fell off the wagon over the holidays but I've been struggling with yo-yo dieting my whole life. I too could use motivators and support. Especially when I want to eat my feelings!

Hi I am Emma. I am exactly the same and need abit of motivation to get me started again!
  • ashleycabral7
    Options
    I'm always looking for workout and health buddies! Sometimes my feed gets a little boring, too! Please friend me! It will help me stay on track with my exercise and food!
  • Ashleigh007
    Ashleigh007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ashleigh. Id love to make new friends and gain some motivation at staying on track with eating healthy. I've downloaded mfp years ago tracked meals for a day and totally forgot about the application, I recently downloaded it again hoping that this will help me eat better.
  • queens9301
    Options
    started here today on the advice of my facebook motivator wendy I have been on a journey to health for about 16 months now have lost about 75 pounds but need help with my diet. the excercise I've got down. but was shocked to see how poor I thought my good diet was. I eat alot of fruit and protein & aparently sodium & carbs. no wonder I'm stuck please help. on facebook I'm lisa ondris green. I'm a 54 year old disabled lady living In daytona beach florida
  • tpace3690
    Options
    Wow so many replies!! Thank you guys! The only thing is, I'm having trouble adding people. It won't let me click on your names. Can everyone just send me the request?? Thanks
  • tpace3690
    Options
    Hi, I'm ashleigh. Id love to make new friends and gain some motivation at staying on track with eating healthy. I've downloaded mfp years ago tracked meals for a day and totally forgot about the application, I recently downloaded it again hoping that this will help me eat better.

It's helped me eat a lot better!! I'm excited for you and welcome back!
  • tpace3690
    Options
    queens9301 wrote: »
    started here today on the advice of my facebook motivator wendy I have been on a journey to health for about 16 months now have lost about 75 pounds but need help with my diet. the excercise I've got down. but was shocked to see how poor I thought my good diet was. I eat alot of fruit and protein & aparently sodium & carbs. no wonder I'm stuck please help. on facebook I'm lisa ondris green. I'm a 54 year old disabled lady living In daytona beach florida

We can motivate each other!! I eat a lot of carbs too so we're in the same boat. Is there anything you can do to get some type of physical activity?