any ladies in their 20s or 30s need to lose 40+ lbs?

Options
124»

Replies

• tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. i'm 27 and need to lose about 150lbs.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    36 and while I lost 35 lbs last year, I still have 40-50lbs to go. My goal is to be closer to 100lbs than 200lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • wendela2000
    wendela2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose approximately 70 count me in. How is everyone doing with there first couple of weeks after the new year.
  • NicoleEastman
    NicoleEastman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me. This is my 2nd time on here. I need friends who havent met their goals and who have atleast 40 lbs to lose.

I am 25 and 5'5 and need to lose 40lbs too! This is also my second time on here! This year and this time I want to make it happen! I would love to add you if that's ok!

Also anyone else who needs to see they are not alone in this day to day PLEASE add me
  • jessyca864
    jessyca864 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and looking to lose some serious weight feel free to add me
  • chilled0611
    chilled0611 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    29 and I need.to.lose 60+ lbs.to start. Feel free.to add.me!
  • Juliemommy4
    Juliemommy4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • julierictor
    Options
    Add me :)
  • captjhax
    captjhax Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I need to lose 40-50lbs and it's also my second time on here and I've only been back for two weeks! Add Me! :)
  • itsgoaltime
    Options
    This is probably my 2nd or 3rd go at MFP- successful each time but I am a yo-yo-er! Add me and it's time to get to this for real!!!!
  • melnurse1
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My goal is to loose 30 to 40 lbs by summer. I have lost and kept over 20lbs off since last year. Ideally I would like to get back to my weight when I was 25. Ladies get your thyroid check if nothing seems to work. 1 in 3 women have thyroid issues. I am not doctor. I feel 10x better now that my thyroid is working better. Persistence pays off.
  • trentsmomma08
    trentsmomma08 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here....feel free to add me. That goes for all the posters here. We all need to help motivate each other!