In need of buddies

Options
i need help staying on track. All help and suggestions welcomed.

Replies

• 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just visit this board daily, for me watching everyone elses progress and exercise routines keep me motivated. Add friends with goals similar to yours and enjoy the talk of the one thing we all have in common and that is shedding our pounds. Good luck to you!
  • Gooks_98
    Options
    Thank you so much and good luck to you too!!
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This place is great for support :) Logging on here every day has kept me honest even if just to myself. Good luck, you can do this! :)
  • Missis39
    Missis39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    well today is my first day ....not drinking enough water...and said I didn't eat enough lol
  • lisa_lynn
    lisa_lynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    trying to get back into the swing of things. old habits dont wanna die though lol. need to start with drinking more water, cutting down my sugar and actually GOING to the gym that i pay for....LOL
  • jstilts
    jstilts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i need buddies to hold me accountable...
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. I have been on here for almost 4 years. I have had great success and enjoy helping others. Feel free to add me.
  • jreyn04
    jreyn04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've tried to keep myself on track, that was an epic failure. I'm a sped teacher and I'm just so tired after work I never make it to the gym. Someone want to help keep me going? I want to loose about 80 lbs... I was once super athletic and want to get back to it.