Self care and Accountability Buddies..

Options
I'm a long time MFP user, and have never completely committed to taking care of my weight.. I am a 36 year old mama of 3 little girls 4, 6 & 7... I need to drop at least 80 pounds and get healthy.. The longer I am a mom the more I realize that I put myself at the end of the list of whom and what to take care of.. Kids, husband, house, work, etc... It is 2015 and time to put me on top of the list.. Anyone else have thoughts like me? Want to do this together? I'll take all the help I can and sometimes a village is more helpful than one..

Replies

• Gooks_98
    Options
    I would love to help u stay on track. I need a buddy to help me. I had some great success two years ago. But cause of bad influences I got right back to where I started. I'm ready to start over.
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability buddy too, feel free to add me. I have been on here for a few years too but anything I've lost I have gained back. Really trying to break the cycle this year.

• sadanski
    sadanski Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can we add buddies on a tablet, or on pic only? I'm rusty at all this
  • shar0515
    Options
    jadeous wrote: »
    I would love an accountability buddy too, feel free to add me. I have been on here for a few years too but anything I've lost I have gained back. Really trying to break the cycle this year.

• NewHopes
    NewHopes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New at this, been at it for about a week now. Theres Power in Numbers. Im a mother of 2 lil girls 5 and 2 1/2. Been trying to get in some exercise, but they have been making really hard during the day and at nite just too tired to do anything. This is the year I do something for me and my kiddos :)
  • sadanski
    sadanski Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wonderful! I am starting with a clean slate and new friends to help out on the way.. I look forward to getting to know you all..
  • NewHopes
    NewHopes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    is there a place on here where you add new friends.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me. I've been on here for 4 years and have had great success. I am also a mom with a 5 year old. So I know what it's like making time for you.